PERSAMA-TOGETHER 4 AUTISM
OVERVIEW & CHALLENGES FACED
PERSAMA is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) which focuses on Children with special needs (AUTISM). It provides hands-on training for special needs education, awareness and other social projects in order to promote the founding objectives of this NGO.
This is a charitable & philanthropic organisation, trying to fulfil the dream of many parents blessed with special needs children.
PROJECTS WITH MIRM
- 2017 Beyond Autism Talk
- 2016 Charity Movie Screening Redha
- 2018 Parents Meet & Greet Session
- 2018 Yoga Therapy for Autism
- 2020 Yoga Therapy for Autism
- MIRM provided assistance by providing support in kind by assisting in room booking arrangements, catering needs during events and social media coverage.